Friday 18 April 2008

A Bit Of Tasteless Promotion...

Just for a tad bit of promotion, seeing as I am a member of the Conservative Party, I have decided to publish the following video below. And yes, I admit it, as tasteless and cringe worthy this medium may in fact turn out to be, I just had to post it here in the hope of bringing a few Labourites and Lib Dims to the light. I have thought about this post a great deal and know for certain that I wouldn't appreciate some of the worlds more admirable political commentators doing the same on their blogs. It's just not done, admitting to your fellow countrymen and women whom you support politically, in such an explicit and obvious way; but there, I hasten to say, you have it.
For those of you who may have missed the brand new Conservative Party Election Broadcast, directed by producer Matthew Vaughan, at 6.55pm on BBC 1 this evening, here it is:

No comments: